Monday, October 24, 2005

Black Eyed Peas

Do you know how hard it is to drive into Arco Arena after a concert? If you think it's hard getting out of the parking lot (and I agree with you, it's hard!), you should try getting in!

That was my challenge last night. After driving all the way around the entire arena, finding every driveway either filled by exiting cars or barricaded, I finally found one lane entering the lot... the service entrance. It took me to the loading docks at the very back of the arena.

So, I started my long trip back around the arena, this time dodging all the people who were still walking out of the building. And, thank God for cell phones. Without them, I don't know how I would ever have found the two girls whose retrieval was my reason for entering this obstacle course.

I guess it was all worth it so Carrie and Aissa could see The Black Eyed Peas! Huh? The what? Oh, all right! I admit it. That's not as silly as The Strawberry Alarm Clock! (Incense and Peppermints, anyone?) And no worse than The Turtles. Or The Beatles.

Ah, youth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home